- Thank you! I hope you liked the update :)RosieRaven
- It wasn't a prank after all, now they have to act quickly or the sabotage will still be successful in the end and that would be very bad news for Hermione, the Malfoys and the wizarding world.xoxo_babii
- I am excited, too! I hope you liked it!katiekrm
- That was a very close guess! Well done :) Draco did not simply give in to peer pressure. If the punishment would have seemed to easy on her, Voldemort could have simply demanded another one, and I am sure that would have been even more vile. While researching historical hostages I found some things... Being mutilated and thrown into a cold river to swim or sink, being sent back to their parents bit by bit over a span of months or years... Yeah. Draco was also protecting his family. After all, they are responsible for her and showing any sort of mercy would have reflected badly on all of them. Severus' expertise was vital to find her, but now they need to stop the war from reigniting...
Martha - Thank you! It's nice to know that things are unpredictable :)kickyc
- Narcissa is really trying to make this work. Bless her.
Goldiducks - Oh wow! Thank you so much!dracoschick007
- Thank you! Can't wait to hear what you think!Autumn
- There you go :) More to come soon!