Thank you so much for reading and reviewing!luna4917
- I hope the moment when Draco came back into the picture lived up to your expectations :) The keeper would definitely not be a good 'rescuer' for Hermione. His sense of right and wrong is so warped and corrupted by his work environment that he is actually quite dangerous. Seriouslee
- Draco is back! And I promise that he did not dissolve into mist, he will not stand by and do nothing.Lucidia89
- Thank you! Hermione is definitely at the verge of slipping into insanity. From now on, there is hope. Although this does not mean that it will be easy for Hermione after all she has been through.Malingerer
- I don't see Hermione as stupid in the first chapters - or at all. She was in a bad situation to begin with: burnt out, depressed, lonely and probably absolutely terrified by the thought of being reported to her workplace. At the core of things she is very insecure, eager to prove herself and fit in. The wizarding world is not making it easy for her.
I am glad that you generally like the story and find my grammar and spelling to be adequate - that's always great to hear when writing in a second language :)
Harry will appear in the story later on, he is indeed searching quite frantically for Hermione right now. Originally I had planned to make Draco the evil mastermind, who set everything up to make Hermione a helpless, mind-addled inmate for life in his private clinic but I changed my mind on that one. There will be enough of hardship with all the physical, emotional and social repercussions she will have to deal with. A love interest is not very high on her priority list, not to mention that she is probably unable to let anybody get close on any level for a long time.mirrorofrapture
- I sometimes wonder whether we will one day look back in horror at today's practices - lobotomies for homosexuals were quite en vogue until the early1970s... The keeper is a very sad figure. I think he really wanted to care for and help people but the reality of his job has... damaged him. In a way, he is also a victim. Which does not make his actions right or him any less creepy. Rescue is now imminent, whether it is not too late for Hermione's sanity remains to be seen.